Stars of Kovan . Condo + Shops . 3 Minute Walk to Kovan MRT Station
Stars of Kovan is a new mixed development in the private residential estate of Kovan. Of the 3 new condominiums along this stretch, Kovan Stars is the nearest to Kovan MRT station, compared to Tembusu (which is pretty much sold out), and Trilive, which is a fair bit further out.
Stars of Kovan is pending approval for sale, likely to launch around Q1 or Q2 2016. As a mixed development, it will comprise shops on the ground level, with a residential condominium above it that will have the usual pools, gym, and so on.
Mixed developments like this offer residents the convenience of eateries & shops on their door step, that can be a real help and time-saver. In addition, this Kovan mixed development is just 200m, or a 3 minute walk, from Kovan MRT station.
The Stars of Kovan Condo · About Kovan
Kovan is a long established residential estate, with its own distinct character. It comprises a mix of older landed houses interspersed with cluster houses, small apartment developments, and a handful of larger condo projects.
There is a somewhat nostalgic charm around the Kovan area, as many of its old shophouses still line the road, much like in Katong. And somewhat like in Katong, Kovan has built up a reputation for old-time hawker food. Well known favourites include its hokkien mee (originally dished up by an old man known for his squatting style of cooking), and Punggol nasi lemak, with recipes that have come down the generations.
Please come to view the showflat if you might like to live or invest here.
The Stars of Kovan Mixed Development · Highlights
- A home in an established residential estate that is mainly low rise, and comprising mainly private houses.
- Within a short walk to a shopping centre (Heartland Mall), supermarket, wet market, shops, and close to a stretch of coffee shops offering some of the best hawker fare.
- 200m or 3 minutes walk from Kovan MRT station, that is 15 minutes train ride from Orchard Road.
- Ideal for families with young kids: Holy Innocents Primary School, one of the top primary schools, is within 1km, one train stop away. Click here to view their website.
- Also one train stop away is NEX, the biggest shopping mall in the north-east, with a wide choice of F&B, cafes & restaurants, shops, supermarket, banks, life style outlets, etc.
- Easy access to expressways: the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway is just 2km drive down Tampines Road, and offers a quick, less-congested route to the Raffles Place & Marina Bay CBD, 20 to 25 minutes drive off-peak.
- Stars of Kovan offers a rare chance to own a new condo within a very short walk of Kovan MRT station, as the area around the station is already mostly built up. The other two condominiums that back the station, Kovan Melody & Kovan Residences, are very popular with tenants, including expatriates, who like the ambience and amenities, coupled with the fact that it is just a quick 15 ride from town.
Stars of Kovan Condo · Showflat Viewing · Preview
Please register here if you would like to be kept updated on the Kovan Stars mixed development launch.